As I do not have money to travel, this vacation I will do internships in the Pharmaceutical Industry. However, I would have liked to have money to travel to the beach. Blue coast and black island are my favorite beaches. I would like to be able to bathe, collect shells and watch the sunsets. I also like to go to craft fairs. And of course, eat fried fish. I love water, I like to be close to it, it relaxes me. I would also like to travel to a city with rivers or lakes. I've been to Valdivia once and I really was very happy. I love places with a lot of nature. It would be nice to be able to travel some day with my family (mother-in-law and boyfriend) to some beautiful place. I would like to save to take them to the Huilo-Huilo Ecological Reserve located in Panguipulli, Los Ríos Region. Montaña Mágica Lodge is a hotel built in the shape of a mountain, developed from noble materials of the area and includes a beautiful waterfall that covers its facade, and to access you have to cross a suspension bridge. Guided tours, excursions and various sports activities are offered as a safari. I would like to visit the spa and be able to relax a bit. Also go through this sector and try all kinds of food. Trout is my favorite fish and it is very abundant and cheap in the region. That's why I'm going to work hard in college. To graduate soon and get a good job where I can raise money to have a nice vacation.
As I mentioned, I studied Biochemistry and changed my career two years ago, just when the new mesh began. Therefore, I had already taken English from the old mesh. There were two courses focused on scientific reading and writing. Unfortunately those courses were not comparable with the new mesh. Therefore, I had to give almost all the courses of the new mesh. The classes for me have been a bit boring because I have a good writing and reading skills. Also of the pronunciation because I have learned watching videos and movies. I am very used to reading and writing in English because I have read many scientific texts (papers) at the university. The first time I started blogging (for English 3) it was fun. It was a new experience that helped me to polish my writing skills and dare to write what I think. Nowadays it does not seem so fun anymore. The themes have been repeated and some are really boring. I have a good command of specialized vocabulary because I usually read many text...
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario