The truth, due to the excessive academic charge and irrational
demands of teachers I do not feel like going on vacation. Fourth-year subjects are very demanding. I'm only interested in resting and trying to replenish my
energies for another stressful semester. Besides, I do not have money to leave
Santiago. However, this holiday will be the second anniversary of the
relationship between my boyfriend and me. So let's celebrate it big time. We will
go out to eat at Johnny Rockets and watch a movie (Despicable Me 3). Just that day
is also the premiere of the seventh season of GOT, so we will be all holiday
watching it and eating a lot of snacks. We are eager to see Jamie having a just with Drogon. I will spend my holidays with him. We will sleep and watch many series. We will also make a cake for The Mom (my mother-in-law) because we love her very much. If I'm not too tired I hope to be able to advance
my art project, which consists of making many colored origami butterflies to
decorate his room. Also make him a papercraft of his new favorite pokemon
(Rowlet).
As I mentioned, I studied Biochemistry and changed my career two years ago, just when the new mesh began. Therefore, I had already taken English from the old mesh. There were two courses focused on scientific reading and writing. Unfortunately those courses were not comparable with the new mesh. Therefore, I had to give almost all the courses of the new mesh. The classes for me have been a bit boring because I have a good writing and reading skills. Also of the pronunciation because I have learned watching videos and movies. I am very used to reading and writing in English because I have read many scientific texts (papers) at the university. The first time I started blogging (for English 3) it was fun. It was a new experience that helped me to polish my writing skills and dare to write what I think. Nowadays it does not seem so fun anymore. The themes have been repeated and some are really boring. I have a good command of specialized vocabulary because I usually read many text...
sleep and watch many series i think is most attractive, i goint to do that too
ResponderEliminarThe food at Johnny Rocket is very good
ResponderEliminarcongratulations to your boyfriend on your anniversay
ResponderEliminar