Ir al contenido principal

About my favorite musician :D

The truth is that my playlist is quite varied, from different languages ​​(Japanese, English, German) and genres (rock, pop, eurobeat). My favorite songs, singers and bands usually come from anime series I've seen. So, if I have to choose who to highlight, that would be Kōji Wada <3

Kōji Wada (January 29, 1974 - April 3, 2016) was a Japanese rock singer. Digimon Adventure (my favorite song), a song from the Digimon anime series, including his recording debut in 1999 with his first and most famous single, "Butter-Fly" Of him). He was signed with the Lantis recording label. His nickname is "Immortal Butterfly Anisong Singer".

I've heard it since I met his songs watching Digimon Adventure on television. Later I continued seeing the sequels and became more interested in his music.

If there was something that especially called my attention to him was the ability to convey his emotions when he sang, I was touched. Their songs were always positive and encouraged you to continue and fight for your dreams. That was what captivated me, in addition to his soft, sweet and vibrant voice.

On April 3, 2016, he died suddenly from complications related to nasopharynx cancer. I cried for his death, it was very sad for me. I felt a strange emptiness. In fact I still refuse to believe it (as with the loved ones I've lost). However, I think that as his nickname he has become an "Immortal Butterfly".

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

About English Language Challenges :D

As I mentioned, I studied Biochemistry and changed my career two years ago, just when the new mesh began. Therefore, I had already taken English from the old mesh. There were two courses focused on scientific reading and writing. Unfortunately those courses were not comparable with the new mesh. Therefore, I had to give almost all the courses of the new mesh. The classes for me have been a bit boring because I have a good writing and reading skills. Also of the pronunciation because I have learned watching videos and movies. I am very used to reading and writing in English because I have read many scientific texts (papers) at the university. The first time I started blogging (for English 3) it was fun. It was a new experience that helped me to polish my writing skills and dare to write what I think. Nowadays it does not seem so fun anymore. The themes have been repeated and some are really boring. I have a good command of specialized vocabulary because I usually read many text...

About addiction :D

The term "drug abuse" is used to refer to a "non-medical substance with psychoactive effects (capable of producing changes in perception, mood, consciousness and behavior) and susceptible to being self-administered." Thus, the difference between a drug and a drug is not given by pharmacological, chemical or medical criteria, but by two small nuances of instrumental and social type: that is the individual himself who is administered the substance without prescription and that the objective is different from that of the cure of a pathology. In fact, some substances can be considered drugs of abuse or drugs depending on the context: steroids are in principle prescription drugs but if used in gyms to improve physical performance would be considered drugs. One important nuance is that the definition of "drug abuse" refers to substances. Thus, supposed pathologies such as "addiction" to mobile, Internet, sex, video games, shopping and other ...

About my future job :D

As I do not like the system of work in community pharmacy nor the environment in the clinic, my areas of interest are industry and healthcare pharmacy. I consider them to be more stable areas with fixed schedules (ideal to look after children). At first, the salaries are a little lower, but they escalate annually. I would like to have a job in accordance with my personality and abilities. I am a fairly rigorous person who likes order and good writing. Therefore, I have considered a career in the regulatory area of either in industry or healthcare pharmacy. However, as I also like to teach and I have a lot of patience, I am interested in a position that also involves staff training. In general, a pharmacist earns a gross salary of $ 1,190,015 the first year of qualification to $ 1,317,262 in the fourth year of qualification. I really would not want to travel for work, I feel that the stress and responsibilities of the job would ruin the relaxing travel. I prefer to travel in m...